NDIS Provider

Funding Options

At Montrose, we want all children and young people to be able to access our support.

We can help families to assess what funding they may be eligible for and how to make an application.

The following are just some of the ways people can fund our services:

  • Specialist Disability Support in Schools (SDSS) – You can also access therapy in schools through the SDSS Program. Both private and public schools are eligible but the Principal’s permission is required. Find out more here.
  • Medicare (Chronic Disease Management) – A chronic medical condition is one that has been present for six months or longer.  You can access rebates for a limited number of sessions with Therapists. Your General Practitioner can help access this funding.
  • GP Mental Health Care Plan – Customers can access our Social Workers or Occupational Therapists through this funding
  • Private health insurance with gap-only payments via HiCAPS
  • We continue to work with families with Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) and Better Start for Children with Disability although most families will now access support through the NDIS
  • Self funded – customers can also choose to pay directly for the services you use.


To chat with one of our team members about how to fund your Montrose services, please contact us on 1800 193 362.

Or visit this page to find your local Montrose Centre or clinics.


You can access Montrose Physio, OT and Speech Pathology using TeleTherapy

Find Out More

Can We Help?

Talk to one of our friendly support staff on:

1800 193 362

Or visit one of our Queensland support centres

View Centre Locations