Montrose is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider.
We also work with the following funding sources:
- Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) – If your child is aged 0-6 years, HCWA gives your child access to early intervention services. Once the NDIS is operating in your area, you’ll get funding for early intervention through the NDIS.
- We provide therapy in schools through the Specialist Disability Support in Schools (SDSS) Program. Both private and public schools are eligible but the Principal’s permission is required. Find out more here.
- Better Start for Children with Disability – this initiative provides funding for early intervention services. Children with an eligible diagnosis must register for Better Start before they turn 6 years old. Better Start participants will transition to NDIS funding.
- Medicare (Chronic Disease Management) – A chronic medical condition is one that has been present for six months or longer. You can access rebates for a limited number of sessions with Therapists. Your General Practitioner can help access this funding.
- Private health insurance with gap-only payments via HiCAPS
- Self funded (a fee schedule is available on request) which allows you to pay directly for the services you use.
To book an appointment or chat with one of our team members, please contact us on 1800 193 362 using the button below.
Or visit this page to find your local Montrose Centre or clinics.