We are excited to let you know about the next steps in the merger of Montrose with Northcott.
Until now, we have continued to operate under separate brands in Queensland and New South Wales. To support further improvements in our services, Montrose will operate under the Northcott banner from 1 January 2024.
This change will allow us to continue to support the growth of services in Queensland. Over the last year we have significantly expanded our programs for teens and young people with services now offered in all Queensland Centres. We have also announced plans to introduce Supported Independent Living services.
Together, we will continue to seek opportunities to work with more people with disability across Queensland.
What is changing?
- The name of the organisation – you’ll start to see Northcott on Service Agreements, on signage at offices and across all our communications
- You will receive emails from addresses @northcott.com.au
- Our websites and social media will be combined
What is not changing?
- Your therapist(s) and services
- Where you receive your services
- The cost of your services
When is this happening?
- We’re getting started now so you will see more mentions of Northcott. We aim to complete the transition by 1 January 2024.
Wait, I have questions!
We’ll be providing more updates over the next few months. If you have any immediate questions, we encourage you to speak to your Service Manager or Service Coordinator or call us on 1800 193 362.