Managing your bookings
To help you remember your appointments, we will send you two reminder text messages 4 days and 24 hours before your appointment. Just let us know if you are not already receiving these notifications and please ensure we have your up-to-date mobile number.
We understand that life gets busy and it can be tricky to balance medical appointments and other commitments. If you need to cancel an appointment, you can reply to the first text reminder message, call either your local office or our 1800 193 362 head office number. Please ensure you provide adequate notice to avoid cancellation charges.
Cancellations during COVID-19
As an NDIS provider, Montrose follows NDIS recommendations and price guidelines. A range of new measures have recently been announced by the NDIA to help support both participants and providers through COVID-19.
- An additional 10% COVID-19 loading for services delivered over the next 6 months
- 100% charges on cancellations (up from 90%)
- Extension of the cancellation short notice period up to 10 days. Montrose has decided on a 4 day notice period for therapy appointments and a 10 day notice period on Short Stay and group activities.
We will continue to send SMS appointment reminders, so to ensure that you avoid cancellation charges please respond immediately to your first SMS reminder.
Montrose understands that customers are facing changing situations at the moment. These measures will help to support providers such as Montrose through these challenging times and ensure that we continue to deliver important services to you.
Standard NDIS cancellation rules
To avoid cancellation charges please provide:
- Two clear business days’ notice for a support or service which is eight hours or less in duration and less than $1,000
- Five clear business days’ notice in all other cases.
Where adequate notice is not received, Montrose will recover 90% of the associated fee where we are unable to reschedule
another customer for that appointment. In the event of a missed appointment, we will contact you to discuss how we can work together to avoid future cancellation charges.