1800 193 362
Montrose will be known as Northcott from 1 January 2024

How Can We Help?

What funding options are there?

You are here:
← All Topics

At Montrose, we want all children and young people to be able to access our support.

We can help families to assess what funding they may be eligible for and how to make an application.

The following are just some of the ways people can fund our services:

  • Specialist Disability Support in Schools (SDSS) – You can also access therapy in schools through the SDSS Program. Both private and public schools are eligible but the Principal’s permission is required. Find out more about therapy in Schools here.
  • Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDMP) – Enables GPs to plan and coordinate the health care of patients with chronic medical conditions. A chronic medical condition is one that has been present for six months or longer.  You can access rebates for a limited number of sessions with Montrose Therapists. The funding was formerly known as Enhanced Primary Care or EPC and is listed on the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS). Find out more about accessing therapy using a Chronic Disease Management Plan here. 
  • GP Mental Health Care Plan – Customers can access our Social Workers or Occupational Therapists through this funding
  • Private health insurance with gap-only payments via HiCAPS
  • We continue to work with families with Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) and Better Start for Children with Disability although most families will now access support through the NDIS
  • Self funded – customers can also choose to pay directly for the services you use.


To chat with one of our team members about how to fund your Montrose services, please contact us on 1800 193 362.

Or visit this page to find your local Montrose Centre or clinics.

Table of Contents