Start your career in disability services
Make a real difference with Montrose!
Begin your career in disability services at Montrose. Graduate Opportunities are available across OT, Speech and Physiotherapy.
A career with Montrose provides the opportunity to be part of a dedicated, friendly group of people who are passionate about making a real difference to the lives of children and young people living with disability.
Take a look at our video to find out more about a career with Montrose.
1. Paediatric-focussed allied health work with plenty of client-facing time and in-depth client interactions.
2. Work closely with other therapy disciplines including joint therapy sessions.
3. Work within a structured evidence-based clinical supervision program tailored to your needs and learning goals.
4. Attractive salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefits) plus further benefits, such as a laptop and mobile phone.
5. Opportunities to grow in your career – participate in professional development, become a supervisor, discipline lead, mentor and progress into management or get involved in project work and research.
6. Flexible and family-friendly work environment.
7. Play a vital role in supporting choice, helping people with a disability live the life they choose.
“I started working with Montrose while I was studying Occupational Therapy at UQ as a Direct Support Worker and in their Short Stay Accommodation. I knew I wanted to work in paediatrics so getting relevant experience with Montrose while I was studying was a huge bonus. It definitely allowed for a smoother transition into my role as a new graduate Occupational Therapist.”
“I relocated to Toowoomba to join Montrose as a new graduate physiotherapist. I was draw to Montrose through their reputation however what sealed the deal was the welcoming and supportive environment. We have an incredibly strong multidisciplinary focus and I was especially excited to join a close-knit team that could help me to grow and flourish as a new therapist.
Every day brings a new challenge and I could not feel more grateful for the extensive support I receive at Montrose.”
Montrose works mostly with paediatric and young adult customers with disability or development delays. A number of our customers join us soon after diagnosis and stay with Montrose throughout their childhood and into adulthood.
Our customers have a wide variety of disabilities and goals meaning that every day is different at Montrose!
When you work for Montrose, you are having a profound impact on people’s lives. The introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) has meant significant growth in the disability sector and lots of new opportunities.
You’re providing professional care and support to someone who needs it most and helping them to become more independent and confident in their own abilities.
Learn more about Montrose including our values, history and disability services.