Montrose is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider.
We also work with the following funding sources:
- Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) – If your child is aged 0-6 years, HCWA gives your child access to early intervention services. Once the NDIS is operating in your area, you’ll get funding for early intervention through the NDIS.
- We provide therapy in schools through the ‘Non School Organisation’ program. Both private and public schools are eligible but the Principal’s permission is required.
- In regions still waiting for the NDIS, we continue to offer services at no direct cost to you through our funding arrangements with the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
- Better Start for Children with Disability – this initiative provides funding for early intervention services. Children with an eligible diagnosis must register for Better Start before they turn 6 years old. Batter Start will be replaced by NDIS funding when available in your area.
- Medicare (Chronic Disease Management) – A chronic medical condition is one that has been present for six months or longer. You can access rebates for a limited number of sessions with Therapists. Your General Practitioner can help access this funding.
- Private health insurance with gap-only payments via HiCAPS
- Self funded (a fee schedule is available on request)
You can also use our ‘fee for service’ option, which allows you to pay directly for the services you use.
To book an appointment or chat with one of our team members, please contact us on 1800 193 362 using the button below.