The NDIS provides funding for Support Coordination to help you put your NDIS plan into action and strengthen your ability to manage your own plan in the longer term.
Montrose provides Support Coordination services to help you find the right providers and assist you to coordinate your supports. We will work with you and your support network to explore your options and find supports that work for you.
There are three levels of Support Coordination available under the NDIS:
- Support connection – short term assistance designed to build participants’ capacity to manage their own plan.
- Support coordination – longer term support for more complex support needs.
- Specialist support coordination – As above, but where the participant’s situation means they require more intensive support.
Your NDIS planner will talk to you about which level of Support Coordination is most appropriate for you.
Montrose can support you to:
- Identify services that meet your individual needs and those identified in your NDIS plan
- Coordinate your service providers and support including gathering quotes for services
- Organise the timing of supports, including service agreements
- Liaise with government agencies where required
- Link you into work, study or other community activities
- Monitor your NDIS plan and review your goals prior to a plan review
- Respond to changes in your needs
Find out more about the NDIS
Montrose is a registered provider of services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We offer services for children and adults that meet your needs and the supports funded in your NDIS Plan.
Or you can call us on 1800 193 362 or contact us to find out about our NDIS Services.